New Sunday Morning Schedule!
Starting Sunday, April 11th we’ll move into a new schedule with more options for experiencing Christ through worship, connections, and education!
We will continue to broadcast the worship service live at 10am via YouTube and Facebook. Although some of us are ready for in-person options, others of us will need to stay home for the time being. If you’re in that latter category, don’t worry – we don’t plan to stop the broadcast anytime soon. (And the service can always be found later in the week on YouTube.)
If you’d like to join us in-person, you have two options:
- Reserve a spot in the Sanctuary. Due to social distancing seating is limited to 30 people at a time.
- View the broadcast with others in the Christian Life Center gym. Because this is a larger space, you do not need a reservation. Doors will open for seating at 9:30am and ushers will guide you to find a socially-distanced spot.
All in-person worshippers are required to receive a temperature and wellness/contact check before entering the building; wear a mask at all times; maintain social distance (sit 6 feet apart, no hugging/touching); sing quietly with masks on.
We will finish our time of worship by gathering outside together to sing a closing song. Then we’ll move to:
11am Connect and Grow groups with three options for building our friendships and our faith:
- “First Kids” for grades K – 5 with Mrs. Jessica (in person)
- Sermon Reflection Groups for adults led by Pastors Mary and/or Julia (in person)
- Online Sermon Reflection Group led by Stan and Judy Bienick (via Zoom)