Worship with us!
If you'd like to join us in person, you can:
- Reserve a spot in the Sanctuary. Due to social distancing seating is limited to 30 people at a time.
- Show up on Sunday and see what space is available. If the Sanctuary is full there will be space to view the broadcast with others in the Christian Life Center gym. Doors open for seating at 9:30am.
All in-person worshippers are required to receive a temperature and wellness/contact check before entering the building, wear a mask at all times, and maintain social distance.
We finish our time of worship by gathering outside together to sing a closing song before moving to Connect and Grow groups for the 11am hour.
This Week's Worship Service
- What was the first job you ever had? Have you ever had a job where you weren't sure what you were supposed to be doing?
- Think about how you spent your time this week. Now write a "job description" that fits how you're using your life right now.
- If the "qualifications" for being a witness of Jesus Christ are knowing him through Scripture, believing in his death and resurrection, and experiencing repentance and forgiveness through Jesus... which part do you most want to grow in?
- How does the Holy Spirit help with all these qualifications?
- What part of following Christ makes you most excited? How could you share that passion with someone else?
Daily Scripture Readings
Week of May 16, 2021
Continue to reflect on our call to be Jesus’ witnesses this week with these daily readings:
Monday: Luke 24:44-53. How have you had a first-hand, eye witness experience with the repentance and forgiveness made possible through Jesus Christ?
Tuesday: Acts 1:6-11. How is Jesus calling you to be his witness “to the ends of the earth” – to those who are furthest from God and the church? How does the Holy Spirit help you do that work?
Wednesday: Matthew 28:16-20. What does it mean to “make disciples” of Jesus Christ? Is that different from Jesus’ instructions in Luke 24 and Acts 1 to “be my witnesses”? If so, how?
Thursday: Matthew 1:18-25. The angel tells Joseph that Jesus will “save his people from their sins.” How has Jesus saved you from your sins? How can you be a witness about that to others?
Friday: Mark 1:14-20. Jesus’ message was, “repent and believe.” How does repentance prepare us for belief? Inviting others to “repent” can be hard. Who taught you about the need to repent?
Saturday: John 21:15-19. Jesus’ final instructions to Peter are to “feed my sheep.” How does caring for God’s people allow us to be Jesus’ witnesses?
- Cliffhanger May 9, 2021Mark 16:1-8 My friend Dome taught me a really bad joke once. Wanna hear it? Once there was a fatherContinue reading
- Mulligan May 2, 2021John 21:15-19 I have a love/hate relationship with golf. I’m not sure how any new players ever get recruited toContinue reading
- The Other Side April 25, 2021John 21:1-14 What is life like, after resurrection? Maybe you’ve been asking yourself that very thing. We’re in a resurrectionContinue reading